You know what/who inspires me…???
- …people who blog without feeling obligated to entertain. They write from the heart and their wit and intellect is evident without being contrived.
- …watching someone pay it forward. For instance, I make it a point when driving to allow space for cars attempting to merge into traffic. It costs me nothing except maybe 5 seconds of my time. Down the road, I’ll sometimes see that same car give the right of way to a pedestrian or another vehicle and I smile.
- …receiving awesome messages from new readers who tell me how they can relate to, or may have been moved by, something I wrote.
- …people with amazing talent who seem to do things with ease that I couldn’t do if my life depended on it!
- …people who have taken the time to encourage my gifts, whether it be my music or my writing. I will always value and appreciate the feedback.
- …my friends who I can count on for prayer and support when I’m hitting a rough patch. Thank you to my forever family.