- I hate Lima Beans and Liver.
- I blog naked… under my clothes.
- My favorite color is blue. If I couldn’t choose blue, I would choose green. If I couldn’t choose green… I wouldn’t choose at all. Monochromatic lifestyles, ftw.
- I hate when I’m putting on a coat and after I get my first arm through, I’m fishing forever trying to find the sleeve entrance for my other arm.
- The smell of fish makes me nauseous.
- I love living in Los Angeles, and the fact that I can go from the beach to the snow in about a two hour drive.
- I strongly dislike today’s R&B and Pop music. I think it’s mediocre at best. It’s full of predictable, formulaic melodies, cliche lyrics, promotes objectification and the potentially damaging false idea that getting a record deal makes you rich (sorry to bust your bubble, but it doesn’t) and completely devoid of creativity.
- I’m pretty good in the kitchen (among other places). I make a killer chicken enchilada dish.
- I can’t stand close-minded people.
- I’m very sleepy right now, but I’m at work and I don’t have an office where I can close the door.
- I love my wife and kids.
- People used to mistake me for Will Smith when I was in college.
- My wife is my best friend.
- I’ve been on TV, in movies and on the radio… but I’m nowhere near famous.
- I can’t eat dessert right after a meal. I need at least an hour or more to pass.
Here are some blogs that I would like to nominate:
and Michelle Proulx